If you are interested in having me present as a Conn-Selmer Educational Clinician, please press the orange tab that reads, “Request this educational clinician.” on the following page:
A SAMPLE TOPICS FOR PRESENTATION
- Personal one-on-one consultations
- Clinics and guest conducting events with ensembles
- The Cornerstones Series Session:
- Cornerstones for Success: Creating and Preparing a Plan
- Cornerstones for Success: Creating a Positive Learning Environment
- Cornerstones for Success: Engaging in Effective Instruction
- Cornerstones for Success: Effective Assessment Strategies
- Cornerstones for Success: Professionalism Off the Podium
- A Framework for Effective Sectionals
- Who Does What in Your Organization
- Characteristics of High-Quality Leaders
- Preparing for the Festival Performance
For Student Leadership
- Student Leadership Series: Intended for students who aspire to develop her/his leadership skills.
- Functions of An Effective Leader
- A Framework for Leading Sectionals
- Resolving Conflict
- Who Does What in Your Organization?
- Drum Major Series: Intended for students who are drum majors.
- Guiding Principles of Conducting
- Basic and Advanced Conducting Technique
- Leadership Responsibilities During Rehearsals and Performances
- Developing Your Culture: Intended for a mixed group of students, this session helps students better understand the concept of success as it relates to them as individuals and as an organization.